Old Time Pottery is the go-to store for home decorating in Pensacola. You don’t have to break the bank to decorate your home with anything and everything from bedding, rugs, kitchenware, furniture, storage items, outdoor living accessories, seasonal decor, home accents, and more. At Old Time Pottery, you’ll find dozens of items in every category, and our inventory is always changing. When you visit Old Time Pottery in Pensacola, you’re bound to drive away with a carload of must-have items!
Directions to Old Time Pottery in Pensacola
Old Time Pottery is located in the Publix plaza at the intersection of Bayou Boulevard and N. 9th Avenue near the AMC Bayou 15 movie theater.
From the North
Via I-10 East or I-10 West
Take I-10 to FL-296 E/Brent Ln. Take exit 5 I-110 S. Follow FL-296 E for 1.1 miles. Turn right into the plaza and arrive at Old Time Pottery.
From the South
Via I-110 N
Head north on I-110 N. Pass the Sky Zone Trampoline Park and take exit 5 for FL-296/Brent Lane toward Airport Blvd. Turn Right on FL-296 E/Brent Ln. Turn right, drive 210 feet. Turn right, drive 190 feet. Turn right, drive 52 feet. Old Time Pottery will be on your right.
From the West
Via Beverly Pkwy
Head east on Beverly Pkwy. Continue on when it turns into Brent Ln for another .9 miles. Drive to Bayou Blvd and turn right. Drive .3 miles. Turn right, drive 210 feet. Turn right, drive 190 feet. Turn right, drive 52 feet. Old Time Pottery will be on your right.
From the East
North of the Airport
Head west on Langley Avenue. Use any lane to turn onto N. 9th Ave. Drive 1.4 miles. Turn right on Bayou Boulevard, drive 364 feet. Turn left, drive 253 feet. Turn right, drive 190 feet. Turn left, drive 52 feet. Old Time Pottery will be on your left.
Your Affordable Home Décor Store
At Old Time Pottery, we are committed to offering high-quality, dependable, and attractive home goods at a price that the residents of Pensacola can afford. We recognize that a significant portion of our customers aren’t from this city and need to furnish and decorate their homes in a short time without breaking the bank. That’s why we sell everything that you need for your home all under one roof. When you come to Old Time Pottery, you’ll be met with aisles and aisles of household items that every home needs. These include, but are not limited to:
- Kitchen Items – We have pots, pans, cookware, baking items, cooking utensils, kitchen gadgets, cabinet organizers, plates, bowls, cutlery, kitchen knives, and more!
- Bedding – Old Time Pottery has quilts, comforters, coverlets, duvets, pillows, high-quality sheets, shams, bed skirts, and mattress liners.
- Bathroom Items – OTP is your one-stop shop for bathroom linens, shower curtains and liners, bathroom rugs, toothbrush holders, soap dispensers, etc.
- Area Rugs – We have area rugs of all sizes and styles.
- Curtains – We have draperies of different lengths and styles.
- Decorative Accents – From toss pillows to throws to vases to candles, OTM can help you turn your house into a home.
- Seasonal Decor – Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and everything before. Old Time Pottery has the seasonal decor you need to change your home decor with every passing holiday.
- Flowers and Potted Plants – OTP has one of the largest selections of faux fauna you’ll find anywhere at prices you’ll love. We also have an enormous selection of outdoor furniture and lawn items.
- Art, Wall Mirrors, and Clocks – Adorn the walls of your home with every style of art, beautifully framed mirrors, and hanging wall clocks.
You need to visit Old Time Pottery in Pensacola to believe our selections. Come down to an "Old Time Pottery near me" today.
About the Pensacola Community
As a member of the city of Pensacola, OTP is proud of our mutual heritage. Pensacola is the western-most municipality in the state of Florida and is just across the Perdido Bay from Alabama. While the city of Pensacola proper only has around 55,000, the military population adds heavily to those numbers. The roots of our city extend back to early Native American settlers, over 800 years ago, and there is documentation of explorers landing in Pensacola Bay as early as 1539. The name Pensacola is believed to have originated with a Muskogean-speaking tribe that the Spanish referred to as the Pensacola. The Pensacola region has been under Spanish, British, and Confederate control over various points in its history, and it was the site of a battle at the end of the War of 1812, where American troops were victorious. Pensacola was chosen as the site of the first Naval Air Station in 1914, earning it the nickname “The Cradle of Naval Aviation.” Today, you can enjoy the Pensacola Sea Festival and the Pensacola Crawfish Festival.
Old Time Pottery Pensacola is excited to serve the Pensacola community as well as the members of the Armed Forces who reside here.