Today I’m teaming up again with Old Time Pottery to share 5 budget-friendly ways you can refresh your outdoor space!
I have been compensated by Old Time Pottery for this post, however all opinions are 100% my own.
Most of you already know that I’m a huge Old Time Pottery fan. I love shopping there because they have SO much inventory and such great prices. Adam and I knew that we wanted to update our outdoor patio area this Summer, so we immediately headed over to Old Time Pottery.
Our budget for our outdoor refresh was $400. We wanted new pillows for our existing furniture, a few sitting pieces, and possibly an umbrella. We found all of the above for exactly $400! I believe our receipt was $400.07.
5 BUDGET FRIENDLY WAYS TO REFRESH YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE
- Choose new pillows or outdoor furniture cushions for existing furniture. This is such an inexpensive way to totally change the look of pieces that you already own. We already owned the chairs below, but wanted to add a pop of color to the white cushions. We found these blue and white striped outdoor pillows at Old Time Pottery and put them in our cart immediately!
2. Add an affordable patio set for seating. Old Time Pottery has so many great options! These swivel gliders were sold as a set and already came with cushions. We loved that the assembly was minimal. One came fully assembled in the box and the other you only had to slide into place. We don’t have a ton of concrete around our pool, so the size of these gliders work great for our space. The great thing about Old Time Pottery is that they have mix-and-match patio furniture. They have single outdoor pieces, larger sets, barstool sets, benches, rockers, bistro sets, and more! Basically, you can find great affordable outdoor furniture to fit whatever size space you’re looking to refresh.
3. Select a fun umbrella. – If you’re planning to be outside during the summer heat, you’re going to need some shade! We don’t have many trees close to the pool, so we have a couple outdoor umbrellas for when we need to cool off. My local Old Time Pottery had both solid and striped umbrellas the last time I was there. They were a great price and instantly create a cozy little shaded nook that you can enjoy at any time during the day. I love sitting under ours in the morning with my coffee and in the evening with a book in hand.
4. Add some easy-to-care-for plants. Plants can get expensive, but by choosing easy-to-care-for plants, they should last all season long. Some of our favorite plants that look great all Summer and require minimal effort are Hibiscus, Sago Palms, Majesty Palms, Mandevilla, Creeping Jenny, and Yucca plants. These can easily give your outdoor space a whole new look.
5. Select an outdoor rug to bring your space together. Unfortunately, we did not have room for an outdoor rug. But Old Time Pottery has so many to choose from! I think outdoor rugs bring a space together so nicely. They instantly make the area feel cozy and inviting!
Have you recently updated your outdoor space? What did you add or change? Or, if you’re looking to update yours, it’s not too late! Head to your local Old Time Pottery and let me know all the awesome deals you find! 🙂